T-Mobile is Offering offering New or Existing T-Mobile Customers: 64GB OnePlus Nord N200 5G Phone for Free after 24-Month Bill Credits When You Trade In Any Undamaged and Functioning Device or Add New Line.
T-Mobile Customer Instructions:
- Add a new line of service on an eligible plan OR trade in any undamaged, functioning cell phone.
- Click here to purchase a new OnePlus Nord N200 5G on a monthly payment plan and pay applicable sales tax on pre-credit price at time of purchase.
- Receive 24 monthly bill credits totaling up to $216.00.
- Metro Customer Instructions:
- Go to Metro Store (store locator)
- Purchase a OnePlus Nord N200 5G and port-in an existing eligible wireless number to that phone to a $60/mo. plan
- Receive a full rebate off the full retail price of $229.99 with validation of name, address, and date of birth provided through independent database and presentation of matching identification.
OnePlus Nord N200 Specs:
6.49" 1080×2400 LTPS IPS LCD 90Hz Display
Qualcomm SM4350 Snapdragon 480 5G Processor
64GB UFS 2.1 internal storage
microSDXC card slot
Main Cameras: 13 MP f/2.2 (wide), 2 MP f/2.4 (macro), 2 MP f/2.4 (depth)
Selfie Camera: 16 MP, f/2.1
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
Fingerprint (side-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable Battery
Android 11 (OxygenOS 11)
- one Tax on full price due at sale
- If canceling your account, you need to contact us first to continue your bill credits, or you may owe the remaining balance on your required finance agreement.
- Qualifying credit, service, and trade-in required.
- $30 assisted or upgrade support charge may be required. $216 via bill credits; must be active and in good standing to receive credits; allow 2 bill cycles. Max 4/account.
- Metro Offer Terms:
- Excludes phone number currently active on the T-Mobile network or on Metro by T-Mobile in past 180 days.
- Limit two (2) total smartphone instant rebates per account/household.
- $20 activation fee/line