Visa added new benefits for Visa credit card holders. The new perks are primarily available to those who hold a Visa Signature card or a Visa Infinite card, while those with just a regular Visa card will have more limited access.
Who Offers Visa Infinite cards in USA?
If you are looking to check if you own any Visa Infinite cards in USA, here are some examples.
- Chase Sapphire Reserve
- U.S. Bank Altitude® Reserve Visa Infinite® Card
Which Cards are Visa Signature cards
- Chase Sapphire Preferred® Card (Currently have a Best offer 100K points & No Annual fees)
- Capital One Venture Rewards Card
- Bank of America® Premium Rewards® credit card
Shipt Free Membership Offer
Shipt is a delivery service which works with 5000+ US Stores to deliver groceries to you for order more than $35+, including Bed Bath & Beyond, CVS, Target and more. Shipt normally charges $99/year, which equates to $297 value.
- VISA Infinite: Up to 3 years of Shipt Membership Service Free
- VISA Signature Cardholders: 3-Months of Shipt Membership, then 9-Months at 50% Off Free
- VISA (All other VISA Consumer Credit Cards): 1-Month of Shipt Membership Service, then 3-Months at 50% Off Free
SkillShare Free Membership Offer
Skillshare is an online learning platform with thousands of courses on a long list of subjects including: web design, video editing, creative writing, investing, music and more.
With a qualifying Visa credit card, you will earn:
- Visa Infinite: Free membership for three months plus 30% off annual renewals. Learn more about the terms here.
- Visa Signature: Free membership for three months plus 20% off annual renewals. Learn more about the terms here.
A Skillshare membership normally costs either $32 per month or $180 per year. With a membership, you will have unlimited access to all classes offered on the platform.