Black Friday can be overwhelming for many. Since, Its literally 1000s of deals during just 1 weekend and it across all the stores. We wanted to share some tips and tricks to use the best ways to save on the deals you are shopping for this Black Friday or in General.
DealShareUS Savings Tips for Shopping
- Make A List! Because NASA also used a list to send man to the moon!
- Use the cashback sites on every purchase to make every deal a better one
- Check if you have credit card offers for additional cashback. Best credit cards offers are from Amex, Chase, Citi, and Capital one
- Use the Free APR Credit Cards for Larger Purchases, So you can pay later with 0 interest!
- Search in the our Telegram channel for a particular item you are looking for.
- Ask in the Telegram Group! everyone is here to help! But Be specific about the details of the item you want.
Best Cashback Sites and Offers for Black Friday Shopping
- Rakuten : Up to 20% off on all good brands.
- Befrugal : Fastest Cashback option with Faster Payouts.
- Topcashback: Almost highest cashback on all purchases with Faster Payouts
- Dosh: Best for In-store purchase cashback! if you are going out to shop.
- Drop: Another good option for in-store purchase best offers and points value.
- TimesClub:is also matching Rakuten Cashback if you already trying to reach $30.
- RebatesME, Kindly ( for Department Stores purchases like Nordstrom)
Best Credit Cards to Use For Black Friday Shopping
- Chase [Freedom Flex] Or [Sapphire] Offers ( 5% on PayPal and Walmart) + Extra Rewards points on using chase offers they have (like Apple purchase : 10% off on with freedom 25% off with Sapphire card points)
- Discover Card 5% cashback: Don’t forget to use it on Amazon, Walmart or Target.com
- Amex Offers: check your AMEX offers from Amex Cards and add them to the card before purchase.-
- CapitalOne Shopping Cashback: up to 20% cashback if you use a capital one card