From time to time, Amazon offers multiple discount and offers for various Credit card holders.You can get most discounts from Amazon for linking and using your credit card points (as minimum as 1 point) for a good quality discounts. Ranging from $10 of $50 or 30% off offers.
You can get this offers on different credit cards including Chase Freedom or Sapphire, Discover, Amex Everyday, Amex Bluecash& platinum cards.
Currently, Amazon offers following promotions for the select credit card holders.
- 20% Off off for Select Amex Cardholders
- Click here to link your Amex Card account to your Amazon account
- Activate the promotion on the offer page if eligible
- Add eligible products sold & shipped by Amazon.com to your shopping cart (Promotion can be redeemed in one or more transactions for a total discount of up to $25)
- Proceed to checkout and select your American Express Rewards Card as your payment method
- Select the amount of Membership Rewards Points you would like to use for the purchase (must use at least 1 MR point)
- The discount will automatically apply when you purchase eligible items if you qualify for promotion
Some users have mentioned they are getting 30% off on their purchase with this same offer
Extra Savings Offers for Amazon
There are various offers for Prime and non-Prime members at Amazon almost every month.
- You can get $5 Amazon credit offer when you make your first Amazon App purchase once you make your order.
How to Get Amazon Prime for Free?
You can try Amazon prime for 30 days free trial when you sign up. you can cancel at any time.
Prime membership offers amazing benefits and exclusive ways to shop, stream, and save:
- Fast, free ways to get orders like Two-Day, One-Day, Same-Day Delivery, as well as 2-hour grocery delivery
- Instant streaming of thousands of movies and TV shows
- Unlimited, ad-free access to over a million songs and hundreds of playlists
- Unlimited full-resolution online photo storage and 5 GB free video storage