Costco Wholesale has a New Membership offer when you Join as a new Member and receive a $30 Costco Shop Card and when You get for your new Costco membership.
Costco is a popular warehouse club that offers a wide range of products and services at discounted prices. As a member, you have access to exclusive deals on everything from groceries and electronics to travel and insurance. But what exactly do you get with a Costco membership, and is it worth the investment? In this article, we’ll take a closer look at the Costco membership offer and help you decide if it’s right for you.
Types of Costco Memberships
There are two types of Costco memberships: Gold Star and Executive. Gold Star members pay an annual fee of $60, while Executive members pay $120. Both types of memberships include a free household card, which allows you to add a second adult living at the same address to your account.
The main difference between the two membership types is that Executive members earn cashback rewards on their purchases, while Gold Star members do not. Executive members earn 2% cashback on eligible purchases, up to a maximum of $1,000 per year. This can add up to significant savings over time, especially if you shop at Costco frequently.
Costco Membership Offer With $30 Costco Gift Card with Stack Social [Active]
For a Limited Time, You can get Costco 1-Year Gold Star Membership + a $30 Digital Costco Shop Card when you buy your membership offer at StackSocial.
- Valid for NEW MEMBERS ONLY or for members whose memberships have been expired for more than 18 months (before April 2021)
- Primary Members receive one free Household Card for anyone over the age of 18 and living at the same address
- Membership cards issued at any Costco membership counter
- Quantity Limit 2
- Limit one per household
- Qualified members will receive their $30 Digital Costco Shop Card by email within 2 weeks of redeeming their purchase
- Redemption deadline: Your membership MUST be redeemed by 5/14/23 to qualify for this promotion, but we encourage you to redeem within 30 days of your purchase.
Costco Membership Offer + $45 Costco Shop Card [Expired]
Once you have completed above steps in Dosh App. You can follow below steps to Get another Cash card Offer from Costco.
Costco Wholesale is currently offering their Holiday Membership Promotion (auto renewal required at sign-up). Join as a new Costco Member and receive a $45 Costco Shop Card. Be sure to enter promo code HOLIDAY22 at checkout to access this deal.
1. Enter your details and purchase your Costco Membership from the New membership page.
2. Again, Use the same card you activate with Dosh App when you visit the store for getting your new Costco card.
Dosh App Offer : $20 For Getting New Costco Membership [Expired]
The Dosh app is offering $20 on joining any Costco membership after You sign up for Dosh and activate the offer.
Follow below steps to Get $20 cash back for joining Costco membership with Dosh.
- Join Dosh & connect your credit or debit card which you are going to use with Costco membership.
- Search and Activate Costco membership on Dosh, where you can get $20 cashback for getting the membership.
Venmo $20 Cash back Offer [Expired]
According to some of our members , Venmo is also offering $20 cashback for new Costco Membership when you use the card connected with your venmo account.
Although, We were not able to find this offer ourselves, you can actually check the Venmo Offers section of the app in order to check if you have it or not.
Is a Costco Membership Worth It?
Whether a Costco membership is worth it depends on your shopping habits and the types of products and services you’re interested in. If you’re someone who regularly shops at Costco and takes advantage of the discounts and special promotions, a membership could save you a significant amount of money over time. If you’re not a frequent Costco shopper, however, the annual fee may not be worth it.
It’s also worth considering the potential savings from the cashback rewards offered to Executive members. If you’re someone who spends a lot of money at Costco, the 2% cashback can add up to significant savings over the course of a year.